The Masaryk Days 2020 were launched with regular lectures and debates on current societal issues, enriched with cultural events. This second year, organised online in 2021 for obvious reasons, will offer a closer look at Masaryk’s personality and his relationships with other people. The festival will highlight the Czech economist and politician Karel Engliš; it will present Masaryk’s thinking on topics relevant to the current coronavirus era and include a concert with works by the composer and pianist Jan Novák, among others. We trust you will find a wealth of inspiration in the programme.
What content to look forward to in the Masaryk Days 2021?
- The personality and lasting relevance of T. G. Masaryk
- Karel Engliš and his connection to TGM
- Insights into Masaryk’s relationships with his family and friends
- Original interviews, reports, lectures, videos…
- An online concert: T. G. Masaryk and Music
- A selection from the compositions of Jan Novák
Help yourself to a healthy dose of culture online on 3 and 4 March 2021!
“A good programme is a good thing, but it also needs to be taken up by an honourable, brave, and wise person who has the courage of responsibility.”TGM